Balticfloc offers to purchase a unique thermal insulation material Grand Full - polystyrene thermal insulation pellets. Grand Full is an effective thermal insulation material that is especially suitable for the insulation of the exterior walls of old buildings, filling the air gaps and empty cavities between the outer walls.
Combining the fine texture of Grand Full material with polystyrene lightness, it is possible to quickly and accurately install it into the tightest cracks and crevices, effectively insulating even the most difficult-to-reach structures, providing for a solid installation and excellent thermal insulation.
Grand Full properties
- Excellent thermal insulation capacity
- Nonaging, stainless material
- Material neither settles down nor becomes compacted over time
- Tiny particles of the material fill up all the cracks and gaps of the building, suitable for thermal insulation of difficult-to-reach structures
- Easy and quick installation - free of dust, dirt, without changing the appearance of the facade
- Economical application - no leftovers
Polystyrene pellets with the help of a special device are installed between the outer walls of a building with the blowing method. For the installation there is applied a special high-pressure installation device that provides for a fast and accurate laying of the material, filling any gaps, cracks and cavities.
In the external wall of the building there is made a drilled hole, creating a material installation channel. Through this small channel it is possible to insulate a significant part of the outer wall. After completion of the installation the channel is closed, completely hiding the installation spot. Fast, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing.